Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stress!!!

Yesterday I got a call from Mike that he had been accepted into Pittsburgh's dental program. Of all the schools he interviewed with this was his top choice. The only bad thing is that all of our stuff is already in our house in Arizona. We had to make one of the biggest decisions of our lives yesterday and it was so stressful! We are supposed to leave for Arizona on Saturday night after my sister's wedding. After going back and forth on the phone all morning long yesterday, we finally decided that staying in Arizona would be the best thing for us. I am not sure why yet because we both wanted to go to Pittsburgh and have a real adventure. I guess maybe we will see why it is important for us to be there.

3 comments:

rwhaws said...

I am sooooo impressed with your blogging skills because I wanted a way to keep up with you and your cute family as you are living in AZ. It was fun to get together and I hope the best for you as you learn to love the heat! Don't forget us here in Utah.
Nancy

Unknown said...

Val-
I'm so sad you guys moved, but happy for your new adventure. I hope you guys are getting nice and settled and trying to avoid the heat!!! I'm glad that you've started a blog so we can keep in touch. Tell Mike hi!
Luvya, Jamie

Kelsey M. said...

Glad you're figuring out the blogging thing Val! I miss you guys already, thank goodness for Rob's wedding :)