Sunday, January 25, 2009

Loving January in Arizona!


The more I am here in Arizona, the more I love it!  I never thought I would be so happy being away from everything I love.  It helps that while Utah is FREEZING cold and snowy, I am taking Emerson to play at the park in 70-80 degree weather.  Most of the time the last few weeks we haven't even needed jackets at all.  There were a couple of days earlier this week we had the air conditioner on, yes in January!!!  Between the weather, the good relationship we have and all the wonderful friends we have met down here, we love it!  It helps to have all of these things being away from our friends and family back home.

 
 

8 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

I totally agree with you. I thought I would be a mess when I moved here but I really do like it. Especially the weather and like you said, the great friends. Thanks for being one of those great friends for me!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh I am so glad you guys are more at home there. It's hard to leave when you have lived in the same place for so long.

mccall said...

Oh GOOD! You have no idea how happy I was to read this post. I am so glad you have found things to make you love it there. I wish so bad that we could come visit you guys there before we leave. Tell Mike happy belated birthday!

Kelsey M. said...

I'm a bit jealous of your warm weather right now...it just dumped more snow last night and I'm sick of it! If I had a few extra bucks I'd be down there to visit in a heart beat. I'm glad things are going so well though!!

Logan said...

Lucky! I am so glad that you are feeling comfortable down there! I need to come visit! The cold weather is getting old really fast! :) Also, I can't beleive how big Emerson is getting!

Unknown said...

We miss you guys, but are so happy that you're loving it there. I'm jealous of that beautiful weather you're having!

mccall said...

Hey, I just made our blog private, so send me your email address and I will invite you. Thanks!

mccall said...

I'm retarded. My email is mccallnewland@gmail.com